Top Plumber in Chula Vista, South Bay
Chula Vista, with its mix of urban chic and tree-lined cul-de-sacs, has its share of unique plumbing repair issues. No longer just an agricultural expanse of lemon orchards, this South Bay town is now a thriving community. The city’s recent housing boom has impacted its infrastructure, creating subdivisions and apartment complexes where builders may have cut corners and rushed jobs at times. Perry Plumbing, Chula Vista plumbers, can take care of any and all plumbing issues and emergencies in your home or business ASAP.
Here are the top five plumbing issues that residents of Chula Vista must contend with:
- Faulty Water Lines: Though many of Chula Vista’s yards are full of trees and shubbery, this landscaping sends aggressive roots into underground piping. Should you happen to notice an excess of wet areas in your landscape, the most likely culprit is a broken water line. Perry Plumbing will locate and re-line or replace the pipes and get your yard in tip-top shape without tearing up your landscaping.
- Clogged Drains: Whether the problem is in your bathroom’s shower, tub, toilet, or sink, or the kitchen or laundry room sink, a clogged drain wreaks havoc on daily life. The area’s extensive sand and dust can create clogs when combining with the hair and grease that can build from the pipe edges inward. Perry Plumbing knows slow and clogged drains are more than just a minor nuisance, and will correct them promptly using razor-enabled snakes, high-pressure water jetting, environmentally friendly enzymatic drain cleaner and more.
- Dripping Faucet Water: Not only is the constant drip-drip-drip noise from a leaky faucet a headache inducer, the increased water usage adds up quickly. Your plumbing structures are also more prone to corrosion and rust if a drippy faucet is left unattended for too long. Perry Plumbing will fix those annoying leaks with ease, bringing your water bill back in line.
- Toilets That Run: You would be amazed at how much water is wasted when a toilet runs incessantly. Do not let your wallet feel the crunch of a perfectly rectifiable problem. Our plumbers will remedy the toilet’s excess water churning after a flushing, and keep your water bills down.
- No Hot Water: Water heaters can be temperamental, and it is dangerous for anyone other than a qualified plumber to take them apart and check for heating issues. We at Perry Plumbing are water heater repair and installation experts, and will have your water steamy hot in no time. We never replace a water heater when it can be effectively repaired.
Perry Plumbing Heating & Air Are Local Award-Winning Plumbers for Chula Vista
If you are experiencing one of these frustrating plumbing issues in Chula Vista, do not delay in contacting one of our local certified technicians from Perry Plumbing Heating & Air at 619-472-2112. You are also encouraged to look through our website at www.perryplumbing.com for cost-saving coupons and discounts. Perry Plumbing was also a 2015 Torch Award Finalist from the Better Business Bureau.