When it comes to your home’s AC, there are two main types you can have, which are gas air conditioning and electric air conditioning. It’s important to note that a gas air conditioning system doesn’t run completely on natural gas,….
Mira Mesa Plumbing and Water Heater Services
Perry Plumbing Heating & Air has been serving the plumbing needs for residents in Mira Mesa for over 38 years. We will give you peace of mind and go the extra step to make sure you get the plumbing service you need.
Every homeowner is highly dependent on the plumbing in their home. It’s responsible for removing waste away from your home while maintaining its integrity so that you don’t suffer from a lake of waste around your home.
With over 40 years of experience, our team of qualified technicians here at Perry Plumbing Heating & Air is capable of ensuring the optimization of your home in the event of plumbing issues like burst or leaking pipes.
Call us to learn about our current specials and discounts! We’re always looking to help you save money.
Is Your Water Heater Failing?
Keep an eye out for the symptoms as they’re likely due to a failing water heater:
- Misty or Foul-Smelling Hot Water: Your water heater can be inundated with mineral deposits that can damage the system from the inside out. These minerals can cause a cloudy or even foul-smelling (typically a metallic smell) discharge. The deposits can also build up to the point where they block the flow of water, and this can lead to leaks and bursts in the piping.
- Rusted or Leaking Connections: There’s an anode rod that your water heater uses to prevent corrosion. However, this part can degrade over time. If you’ve noticed rusting, it’s due to this degradation. Rusted metal becomes weak and will eventually not be able to hold the water in the tank, causing major leaks.
- Noisy Operation:
- Not Enough Hot Water: The most obvious sign that your water heater is failing is a lack of actual hot water. This means the unit either isn’t producing enough hot water, or it isn’t heating it to the temperature it needs to be at.
Professional Nu Flow® Trenchless Repiping Solutions
Repiping services in the past consisted of a team of plumbers digging trenches in a front yard to try and find either the leaking pipes or to replace the existing pipe system. This dated method is no longer necessary when you work with our team because we proudly offer Nu Flow pipe relining solutions. This innovative service allows us to reinforce your pipes without digging up trenches or causing any damage to your lawn.
The Nu Flow lining consists of an epoxy material that adopts the shape of your piping system and attaches to the walls of the pipes. The material binds well to virtually all materials, so regardless of whether your pipes are made of concrete, metal, or clay, we’ll be able to provide this service to you.
This lining will last for years, keeping your pipes free of bursts and leaks. Because this process is so much simpler, it means the amount of work and manpower that goes into is significantly less than traditional methods. You can look forward to the savings you’ll get when you take advantage of this service.
Plumbing Services in Mira Mesa, CA
- Residential Plumbing
- Commercial Plumbing
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Toilet and Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing-Sink, Drain Clogs and Garbage Disposal
- Video Sewer Inspections with Camera
- Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Gas line Repair and Replacement
- Sewer Repair and Replacement
- Septic Tanks
- Copper Piping
Check out our reviews to see why we’re the plumbers other plumbers’ recommend. We guarantee you’ll be pleased with what other homeowners and customers are saying about our service. When you’re ready to work with a pro company, give us a call. We offer flat-rate pricing on many of our solutions and a 2-hour service window. We can’t wait to work with you!
Give us a call today at (619) 472-2112 and work with the expert plumbers in Mira Mesa, CA. Our team is ready to work on your toughest plumbing jobs.