San Diego Plumbing Contractors for Casinos
Casinos live and die by their customer reviews and a broken sewer line or closed restroom does not make for an ideal customer experience. As we all (plumbers too!) learned, Yelp and other review sites make customers VOCAL these days.
A broken pipe, malfunctioning 30-seat restroom or drain line clog can force paying customers into neighboring casinos. So much for the rooms they have booked with you, too. There are always empty beds at the nearby hotel.
Avert serious casino plumbing system challenges with the regular inspections that keep small problems manageable. A county facility managers rely on must remain up-to-date on issues such as water conservation, changes to the American Disabilities Act, and the strict sanitation requirements that keep dangerous bacteria and viruses under control. After all, a casino can be closed off like a cruise ship, enabling disease to spread quickly.
Casino managers with an expert team in place to meet these challenges keep disruptions, odors and unsightly construction at a minimum, propelling the success of the casino. With 38 years experience, Perry Plumbing Heating & Air handles what can be extensive casino plumbing issues. We have repaired and replaced piping, boilers, toilets and faucets as well as specialized equipment like fountains and restaurant plumbing. Perry Plumbing’s technicians are experts in equipment like large bathrooms that withstand frequent use and harsh cleaning chemicals.
The Casino Plumber that Keeps Systems Up-to-Date
Water Conservation Plumbing Upgrades for Casinos
With the California drought in the middle of its fourth year, any operation using a huge amount of water must consider conservation measures.
The good news is that changing 3.2 gallons per flush toilets with 1.8 gpf units and narrowing sink valves from 3/8th of an inch to a pinhole can save a large operation 30% in water usage. With water fees rising by the month and “water cops” now officially on the job, facilities managers must do all they can to save on their water bills and avoid fines from the San Diego County Water Authority.
Casino managers trust Perry Plumbing Heating & Air to:
- affordably and efficiently handle upgrades and replacement of heavy-use equipment like sophisticated sensor faucets, low flow toilets and sensor flush valves,
- provide preventive inspection, including pump vibration analysis which senses impending breakdown, so that managers with limited time and space can schedule repair during off-peak hours and notify and reshuffle staff;
- use non-disruptive solutions like to fix broken sewer and water lines. Power water jetting followed by the placement of a ¼ inch polyvinyl pipe lining sidesteps backhoes and more digging into slabs, hardscape and landscape outside;
- prevent bad-smelling sewer backflow with regular inspection, on-the-spot video inspection and remote tools that cut through the clog fast;
- plan maintenance and repair for minimal downtime and interruption;
- provide the detailed paperwork that keeps the casino within legal liability constraints; and
- provide the piping insulation that keeps guest rooms quiet once the fun is done.
The Casino Plumber San Diego Facilities Managers Call First
Casino plumbing systems require an experienced, on call team of plumbing contractors. While you may have plumbers on staff, the back up team for big jobs and inspections ensures the smooth operation of what is supposed to be a fast-moving, always-on entertainment venue. Perry Plumbing Heating & Air provides free estimates and proposals to casino facilities managers. Call us at 619-472-2112 to discuss your casino’s needs or here.