When it comes to your home’s AC, there are two main types you can have, which are gas air conditioning and electric air conditioning. It’s important to note that a gas air conditioning system doesn’t run completely on natural gas,….
SAN DIEGO NU FLOW® TRENCHLESS SYSTEM PROCESS
Trenchless sewer lining and repair is the hassle-free alternative to traditional excavation methods. Call Perry Plumbing Heating & Air at (619) 472-2112 to learn more about the Nu Flow® trenchless system process we use for our customers throughout San Diego.
Are you dreading pipe replacement because of the tremendous amount of work and time involved? Now you don’t have to! We offer trenchless pipe repair and relining services. Perry Plumbing Heating & Air is a certified installer of Nu Flow® pipe lining, an easy and cost-effective option that helps you avoid disruptive pipe replacement.
Common Pipe Problems That Benefit From Trenchless Solutions
Older sewer lines: If your home was built before 1970, your plumbing lines may be made of cast iron or clay. These materials are vulnerable to tree root invasion and cracks.
Root invasion: If your sewer line is installed near trees, you may have experienced problems with tree root intrusion. This is a leading cause of sewer line blockages. Past methods to combat this problem were time consuming, costly, and often failed to offer a long-term solution. With Nu Flow® trenchless technology, your pipes will be strengthened and guarded against further root invasion.
Calcification: This problem involves calcium deposits creating a crusty layer inside your pipes that will eventually block your drains. Nu Flow® uses an epoxy lining that prevents calcium deposits from sticking to and building up in the pipe walls.
Shifting ground: When seismic activity occurs, even minor ones, your pipes can crack and develop structural damage at the joints. The Nu Flow® process solves this issue by implementing jointless technology that eliminates problems when ground shifts occur.
How Does This Process Work?
The Nu Flow® process is twofold:
- Your TEAM PERRY technician will first assess your pipes using sewer cameras to determine the extent of the damage and get to the source of the problem. This allows us to provide you with the most accurate solution.
- The second part of the process involves cleaning out the lines and pulling the new liner into place. This produces a ‘pipe within a pipe,’ with the new pipe lining providing the support needed.
What Can You Expect After the Work is Done?
Once the relining process is complete, you can start enjoying long-term peace of mind:
- Tree roots are unable to invade the pipe, keeping it intact.
- The pipe is now newly lined with epoxy, preventing calcification and protecting your pipe from corrosion.
- Only two small access points are needed to put the lining in place, limiting damage to your property. You don’t have to spend extra on repairing your driveway or restoring your landscaping.
Choosing the trenchless method is a more cost-efficient way to resolve your sewer line problems. The Nu Flow® CIPP process is fast, noninvasive, and economical for many homeowners. Give us a call today to learn more about this method and to find out if it is the right solution for you.
Find out if trenchless pipe lining is right for you. Call our TEAM PERRY experts at (619) 472-2112 to discuss your needs and to request an appointment.