HOA Plumber San Diego
Plumbing Upgrades, Repair and Maintenance Homeowners Association Managers Trust
After 35 years in business, Perry Plumbing has become a San Diego expert in large scale water system design and maintenance. Homeowners’ association managers trust us to:
- use our friendly office team to schedule inspection and repair appointments with residents;
- determine and professionally explain resident versus HOA liability for plumbing repairs and maintenance;
- send technicians proficient in HOA protocol, client communication and accounting procedures;
- attend HOA meetings when requested; and
- carry out the meticulous documentation and paperwork that keep the HOA within legal requirements.
Perry offers free estimates and complete proposals on HOA plumbing leaks, HOA sewer drainage, HOA plumbing repair, inspections regular maintenance and more. Regular plumbing inspections keep small system issues under control, extending the life of the system and keeping costs down.
The HOA Plumber that Keeps Systems Up-to-Date
Water Conservation Plumbing Upgrades for Homeowners Associations
With the California drought in its fourth year and no relief coming soon, experts expect water prices to rise throughout San Diego County for several years. HIgher rates will cut water usage. Our post, “Hot San Diego Summer for 2015 Ahead,” explains that scientists from NASA, Cornell University and Columbia University predict a “remarkably drier future for California,” mostly due to global warming. HOA managers can keep water costs under control by installing low-flow toilets, faucets and shower heads.
In fact all faucets, toilets and shower heads sold in California will have to meet low flow efficiency standards set by the state. Starting in 2016, new toilets cannot use more than 1.28 gallons per flush, a reduction from the previously embraced 1.8 gpf toilets which were a great improvement over the 3 gallons per flush toilets of just 20 years ago. Faucets, too, must have a1.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate, close to half the 2.2 gallons-per-minute rate of standard faucets. The careful use of aerators will maintain the washing and “wetness” experience.
In an April 2015 story, the San Diego Union Tribune explains that the 25% water restrictions put into place in the fall of 2014 will be more aggressively enforced. Fines will run from $100 to $500. With a large population of sometimes disgruntled residents, homeowners associations are particularly vulnerable to being turned in to the water authority. Keeping plumbing fixtures upgraded saves money time and hassle. Perry Plumbing is happy to be the plumber San Diego HOA managers rely on to keep water and repair costs down and functionality up!
Specifically, we handle:
- Plumbing repairs and installation
- Water heater repair and installation
- Pipe leak inspection and repair
- Drain pipe leak inspection and repair
- Gas line leak inspection, installation and repair
- Drain cleaning (non-distruptive, trenchless style)
- Water filtration
- Back flow Issues
- Sewer cleaning and repair
Perry Plumbing guarantees personal service, 24/7 availability and up front pricing. With 35 years experience in America’s Finest City, we find and fix issues fast, no matter how small or large the complex. We are pleased to be the HOA plumber San Diego managers trust to keep their complex running smoothly. Call us at 619-472-2112 to discuss the needs your homeowners’ association is having or to schedule an appointment.