How Experienced San Diego Plumbing Contractors Fix Your Plumbing Code Violation
Handling a San Diego Plumbing Code Violation Step By Step
Learning about a San Diego plumbing code violation is a stressful experience for local residents. For us, at Perry Plumbing, we are regularly helping our clients through this process and reducing their stress.
After all, the inspectors at the city of San Diego’s Code Enforcement division are just people, too, and we have worked with most of them. As violation-savvy San Diego plumbing contractors, we have handled commercial remodels, handicap plumbing renovations, old home renovations and more. Take the fear out of the process by familiarizing yourself with the steps when you rectify a plumbing code violation.
Typically, the process goes as follows:
- You learn your business is in violation of a plumbing code. San Diego plumbing code violations are often found during a routine plumbing inspection, a remodel, or whenever a formal complaint is filed with the city.
- The city requires you to inform it of your plans to rectify the violation. To do this you file a permit stating your intentions.
- It is easiest to consult with savvy San Diego plumbing contractors and get us to file a permit on your behalf. A professional plumber will create construction plans in accordance with current, applicable planning and building codes. Generally the plumbing company sends a tech your location to look at the commercial plumbing code violation, take photographs and measurements.
- The plumber then comes up with a plan for construction in installments to correct the violation. Along with that plan, San Diego plumbing contractors put together the necessary legal documents which may include: Structural Engineering and Title 24 energy reports and submit them to the city’s Building Department.
- With plans approved and permits drawn, the plumbing team in and other contractors begin work.
- Once the repairs are made, and the administrative citation has been paid, the city’s property inspector will review the development/use of the property and the condition as it relates to State housing laws and the San Diego Municipal Code.
Perry Plumbing’s expert technicians ease you through the whole process. We’ll even do our best to assign a technician who has experience with the very same plumbing code violation you have received.
Do not stew in stress if you have received a San Diego plumbing violation notice. Simply call us and we will get the process going quickly and efficiently. Just because you have a violation doesn’t mean you cannot use one of our handy plumbing repair coupons! Feel free to call us at 619-472-2112, too. Check our Better Business Bureau A+ rating and scores of Google Plus four- and five-star ratings to see what our customers are saying about us!