Chula Vista Air Conditioner Repair
Last summer, reality hit that global climate changes have recently produced warmer and warmer summer temperatures. Our area’s Santa Ana winds further heat up our homes and businesses. This makes Chula Vista especially vulnerable to some unbearable weather, something only a high functioning air conditioner can remedy. So when you cannot make it over to Aquatica to beat the heat, it is time to seriously analyze your unit and make any necessary air conditioning repairs BEFORE the summer months begin.
What to look for when repairing your air conditioner
Troubleshooting your air conditioning unit may give you an idea of what went wrong, but the extent of things can that can go wrong typically overwhelm even the handiest homeowner. Many air conditioning issues are difficult to detect, unless performed by a trained technician. For example:
- The outdoor compressor can become polluted by tiny leaves, debris, etc.
- The condensation drain can become clogged.
- The compressor and fan controls can wear out.
- The air conditioner can be low on refrigerant.
- The air conditioner can have a leaky refrigerant.
- There may be a circuit or fuse break.
- The thermostat sensor can become knocked out of position.
- Leaky ducts can create low airflow
TEAM PERRY Makes Chula Vista Cool Again
Do not swelter under unbearable heat. Get your air-conditioning unit working efficiently by contacting us. We will look over every nook and cranny of your air conditioner, and determine exactly what the issue is. For air conditioning repair tune ups, we will:
- Examine if unit is installed correctly
- Verify that all electrical connections are in working order
- Determine that proper voltage is being used.
- Check all wiring
- Lubricate parts as needed
- Fix any mechanical errors
- Test the air flow
- Determine if air filters need to be cleaned or replaced
- Test the electrical connection
- Check the fan
- Ensure that refrigerant temperature and pressure are correct
- Clean condenser and evaporator coils
- Fix any air duct leaks
- Perform a test run
Perry Plumbing Heating & Air: BBB-Rated A+ for Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
With our central office located in the South Bay, we are ready and available at a moment’s notice to come out and remedy any air conditioning repair issues you may be facing. Our plumbers are highly trained technicians who will get your air conditioner up and running smoothly, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a nice, cool home. Call Perry Plumbing Heating & Air today at 619-472-2112, or check out our website at www.perryplumbing.com. We have loads of helpful coupons and discounts, as well as 5-Star Google Plus ratings and positive customer reviews on Yelp.com. It is no wonder we were named Contractor of the Year by the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors (PHCC) Association.