Air Conditioner Repair in Chula Vista
Even with Chula Vista’s proximity to the San Diego coast, summer temperatures can stay in the 90s for weeks at a time. Weather forecasters predict yet another heat wave this year.
Almanac.com tells us that, “Summer will be hotter than normal; the hottest periods will be in early June, early to mid- and late July, and early and mid- to late August.” Not everyone has the luxury of cooling off at Knott’s Soak City, or indulging on a boat ride on the harbor, so it is imperative Chula Vista residents get air conditioners working at full power.
Now is the time to get your home or business summer-ready. Just like a car, your AC system needs fluids, filters and cleaning regularly. Your AC may be undergoing issues that are usually difficult to detect without professional inspection.
Be on the lookout or these 4 warning signs that your air conditioner needs repair:
- Your AC stops working after regular intervals, sometimes after just five minutes of running time. This can indicate a problem in electronic control.
- Water is continuously dripping from your air conditioning unit. This may be due to a refrigerant leak.
- The air flow from the coolers is not continuous or is too low, etc. Uneven air flow is most likely because of sensor problems.
- Your AC is making an unusual noise that had not been heard previously. Bangs and rattling may be due to a faulty compressor motor or thermostat, or a loose crankshaft.
TEAM PERRY’s thorough inspection will detect all possible problems
We will inspect your AC thoroughly and detect any issues. Then we will:
- conduct a test run
- check the electrical circuitry
- investigate the duck work for possible air leaks
- analyze and adjust the refrigerant’s air filter/pressure if necessary
- Clear out any dirt present in the coils of the evaporator or condensers
- Resolve any automated errors
- Ensure ductwork is clear
- Lubricate the compressor, fan motor and the blades, if needed
- Check that the machine has been installed correctly
After checking these points, we will re-run the AC in front of you, and you can give us your feedback.
Walk on Air with A+ rated service from Perry Plumbing Heating & Air
TEAM PERRY is proud to be EPA licensed and HVAC certified, and we specialize in air conditioner repair and maintenance in Chula Vista. Our team of highly professional technicians has both theoretical and practical knowledge about anything and everything concerning AC repair, are we’re fully equipped to take care of all your air conditioner maintenance needs. We are a family-owned company, operating since 1977, and you can call us anytime, 24/7, at 619-472-2112 when you face an emergency. Our company has been awarded the Small Business Association’s Family Owned Business of the Year for 2016. Visit our official site at www.perryplumbing.com to see out amazing discounts and redeemable coupons. Book an appointment with us now!